- Nov 28, 2016
- 1 min read
After a little over 300 miles traveled; we were fortunate enough to spend our thanksgiving with both sides of the family.
Here's a small look into our day.
♥ Buy the look:
Ten Things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving
1. Kamille Kohlman
2. My partner being my best friend
3. a cozy home to come to, for life's necessities (food on the table, clean water plumbing, fuzzy warm blankets)
4. My health (seeing,walking, listening, hugging and the ability to experience)
5. Genuine Friendships and family
6. The sun warming my face after many days of the sky being filled with dreary gray clouds
7. Having Faith and a conscious center
8. Opportunity from my education
9. Wisdom that has came from age
10. Simple Kindness
oh, and wine, Can't forget wine.
Hope you all are having the happiest of holidays.