Ringing In The New Year
To start off 2018 the right way and with a clean slate, I wanted to give some of my followers a better idea of who I am, what I’m interested in. I’m ready for 2018 to be the year I succeed in all my goals surrounding my blog! Hopefully after this; you’ll have a better idea of who I am!
1. Full name- Destiny Jean Kohlman 2. Zodiac sign- Cancer
3. Fears- Clowns.... and failure. Legit, so scared of clowns 😳
4. 3 things I love- Coffee, Wine and Summer 5. My best friend- I have a handful of really close friends (you know who you are) 6. Last song I listened to- Ric Flair Drip 7. Turn ons- Style, honesty and confidence 8. Turn offs- Self-centeredness and small hands 🤷🏼♀️😂 9. What color underwear I’m wearing right now- Black 10. The reason I started blogging- I wanted to share my journey and experiences throughout my first pregnancy. And now, being a mom I love writing about my daughter, taking her photos and showing her off. Fashion and style are also something that interests me and I want to be able to share that with others. 11. My current relationship status- Married
12. How we met- High school 13. Babies- 1 Kamille Kohlman 14. Meaning behind my URL- It’s a combination of my married into last name and our "legacy" being our daughter. 15. My favorite movie- White Chicks 100% 🤦🏼♀️ 16. My favorite band/singer- 90’s-Tupac, 2000-Lil Wayne, Current-Future (no shame, rap Music obsessed) 17. My favorite food- I’ve gotta be honest, Brawtwurst 😂 18. 3 Things that make me happy- Sunshine, a great conversation and travelling 19. My relationship with my parents- My dad passed when I was 5 and my mom and I are just now somewhat kindling a relationship. 20. My favorite holiday- Probably Christmas even though I hate the cold. If it were to snow I’d be much more accepting of winter. I do love family coming together, cooking and making traditions. 21. A confession- Uhhhh, I dance.. allllll the time. 22. Things that annoy me easily- Judgmental assholes, when people are late and weather ruining plans 23. My pets- 2 pups. A Giant Malamute named Maverick and Husky/wolf named Kimber. Oh, and a keekee named Louis 24. An embarrassing moment- There are too many ... 25. Where I work- The Center for Family Development (part time) I'd love for blogging to be my job but we'll see 26. My future goals- For a while there I wanted to follow up my bachelors degree at University of Oregon with a graduate program but I am so wiped out by school that I don't see that happening. I want to travel as much as I can. I want to see new places, explore new cultures and meet new people.
27. My favorite store- Zara 28. My favorite blog- I have so many favorites but if I had to choose, probably thatpommiegirl by Sarah Ashcroft. I love her style and glam lifestyle. 29. Something I fantasize about- I know it may be silly to others but for me, someday I would love to go to New York Fashion Week and attend a show. 30. My favorite quote- "The only person you should ever compare yourself to is the person you used to be in the past. Keep moving forward, baby. You're killing em."
There you have it guys, 30 questions about me. If you have any further questions you would like to ask me, just leave a comment.
Have the happiest New Years and Cheers to all your goals for 2018!
For New Years fashion. Red, black or white. Shimmer, Silver or Gold. Obsessed with all of the options.